The tabloid was distributed in Daily racks around campus on Tuesday and to Transcript subscribers on Wednesday. Packed with enterprise coverage, the publication featured:
- A profile of quarterback Spencer Rattler, written by Daily sports editor Mason Young;
- A profile of assistant head coach Dennis Simmons, written by Daily assistant sports editor Chandler Engelbrecht;
- A profile of wide receiver Marvin Mims, written by Daily assistant sports editor Austin Curtright;
- Game-by-game previews, written by Daily sports reporters Colton Sulley, Grayson Blalock, Jason Batacao and Nick Coppola;
- A print-only column from Transcript senior sports columnist Clay Horning;
- A print-only profile of linebacker Nick Bonitto by Transcript sports editor Jesse Crittenden;
- A profile of nose guard Perrion Winfrey by Engelbrecht;
- And a profile of sixth-year linebacker Caleb Kelly by Young.
Additionally, it featured 12 pages of advertising.
Partnering with a professional publication was a new achievement for The Daily, which has made the ambitious standalone preview section a tradition since 2016. Few, if any, other college newsrooms have such a partnership with their city’s daily professional news organization to produce and distribute such a publication on a market’s marquee team.